I cover home searches throughout Silicon Valley. Based on your financial capacity, your need for good schools, and the location of your place of employment I can help you select the community in Silicon Valley where your most likely to find a home meeting your needs.
Here are the typical steps I will take you through to find a home:
- I will set you up on my Daily Listing Alert System so you can begin to get listings of homes that might meet your requirements.
- You need to have a pre-approval letter for a loan unless you are planning to pay all cash. If you do not have a loan consultant, I will be happy to give you a referral to two or more.
- Once I know the amount your loan is approved for, I will take you out to preview homes in your price range. This will be helpful, so that I can evaluate what is important to you in finding a home that meets your needs and, if necessary, refine or expand your search.
- If you like the hands-off approach, you review your email listings each day and when you see one that interests you, you can:
- Visit the home at an Open House which will typically be the weekend after you received the email (Of course if you like the home, please come back to me and ask me to write up your offer. Thanks!)
- Call or email me to make an appointment so I can show you the home at a time that is convenient for you.
- Ask me to preview the home for you and let you know if it is worth your time to see it.
- If you prefer, I will be happy to give you the hands on approach. You still need to look at your email listings and let me know if you see anything you like.
- In addition I will call or email you to point out listings that I think you should consider.
- I can select a day that is convenient for you and put together a tour of several homes that may interest you. I will load all the addresses into my navigation system and efficiently take you from property to property throughout the area.
- When you find the right home I will put your offer together and negotiate the contract for you. Some of the many things I will do at this stage are:
- Obtaining and reviewing with you the inspection reports and disclosure documents from the seller.
- Determining an offer price, terms and conditions and preparing an offer contract.
- Presenting and negotiating your offer.
- Once your offer is accepted I will work with you on contingency removals, inspections, final loan approval, repairs and other obligations necessary to ensure a successful home purchase.
Thank you for considering me to represent you in the purchase of your new home!